Track Tune Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

2 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post  kady230 Sat May 22, 2010 12:50 pm

G'day all,

Im Kady230 otherwise known as Dave.

After being told about Glen and Tracktune by a mate and seeing some of his work first hand, i decided to take my bike in for some love.

It was previously "serviced and tuned" (i use those words very loosely) by a supposed mechanic in a large local shop. I had enough of it running like crap and was selling the bike but decided that Glen should have a look and work some magic.

Its now back with me and its a different bike. The other shop had completely stuffed it up and im lucky not to be forking out for more repairs.

Back on topic. I moved to road riding after having a few too many spills on dirt squirters over the years. I probably consider myself a medium rider but hope to improve now my bike and suspension is working as it should. I ride a 1999 GSXR600 that looks a bit shabby but dont let looks decive you - its a quick and reliable bike.

Anyway thats my long introduction.

Cheers

kady230

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Welcome Dave

Post  Admin Mon May 31, 2010 11:10 pm

Welcome Dave, we have a lay of from racing the scooters lol! for the next 3 weeks so im hoping to organise a ride , Ill keep you posted ,good to here that the the GSXR is doing well now . cheers cheers
Cheers
Glen

Admin
Admin

https://tracktuneaustralia.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum